Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BE AWARE of liquid gel under steamed fish

Sekadar berkongsi email yang diforward dari rakan.

Be careful when you eat steamed fish at the restaurants

Dear friends,

Just want to share a little bit of the sad story of my uncle in
Kuantan that happened in the Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine, next to the Grand City Hotel at Jalan Beserah, Kuantan, last Monday night at 8pm .

My uncle was having dinner with 2 of his friends, they ordered the
steam fish and the waiter/waitress put some
liquid gel (not candles)
underneath the fish to heat up. This thing suddenly exploded and
caused my uncle to be injured in his ear, face, arm, and thank God that he was wearing glasses (or else he would have been blinded). The restaurant manager was not responsible enough even to visit my uncle since this accident happened. We'll have to try to find ways to help my Uncle to claim some compensation as he might not be able to work for at least 6 months.
I'm not trying to condemn the restaurant but just want you all to be
extra careful next time when ordering - steamed food - safer that they take away the "fire" below.


Eddy Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment